Student users of this blog have signed parental permission forms to acknowledge responsible internet use, and to allow publication of student images on the internet.
Please contact me if you need further information or wish to have any material removed, or to report any concerns.
To ensure the safety of students and staff:
- Only Mr Riley has login and password access to publish material.
- All material is screened by Mr Riley.
- All comments made on the blog are checked before they become visible.
- Only students who have provided parent/caregiver permission will feature.
Such publication will comply with the Privacy Act 1993 and will:
- Identify students on the websites only by their first name and year at school.
- Ensure that student surnames, home addresses and telephone numbers, or any personal information regarding the student, are not available online.
Original work created by students, such as artwork, stories, poems and other literary work attracts protection under the Copyright Act 1994. I will not publish the works on the internet without the authorisation in the form of a copyright licence from student/parent(s).
Any attempted or real breaches will be dealt with as per the Nelson College Cybersafety Policy.